Animal caretaker Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Animal caretaker to join our team.
- Greet customers and make them feel at home;
- Maintain a clean and safe environment for colleagues and patrons;
- Answer any questions the customers may have and provide suggestions as needed;
- Provide a positive and safe environment;
- Maintain a clean and safe environment for colleagues clients;
- Be able to lift heavy objects, hay bails, shavings, Water buckets;
- bring horses in and turn out every shift;
- Clean stalls;
- Barn help maintaining and assistance with the following tasks.
- Possess a positive attitude and ethics which support our values and culture;
- Highly adaptable to various situations and clientele needs;
- Comfortable working with animals;
- Relevant training certificate;
- Consistently supervise animals during various activities;
- Being able to identify the comfort or discomfort level of a Horse,
- Relevant training and certifications is good but not necessary;
- comfortable working alone self starter.