Lead Infant Teacher Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Lead Infant Teacher to join our team.
- Ensures necessary documentation around First Aid and Infant/Child CPR with AED training is met on a bi-annual basis;
- Meet yearly continuing education requirements;
- Attend all staff meetings and recommended required trainings;
- Teacher communicates regularly with parents, in person and through the use of technology, meeting (or exceeding) parent expectations;
- Teacher maintains a safe, healthy and educational environment for the class.
- 9 clock hours of approved pre-service training in communicating with staff, parents, and the public;
- 3 clock hours of approved training in complying with the Americans with Disabilities Act;
- A high school diploma, a certificate of high school equivalence;
- Must be 19 years old or older;
- Flexibility within hours of operation;
- Able to lift 40lbs;
- Standing, sitting, squatting, bending, twisting, walking, and moving at a fast pace;
- Familiar with working in partnership with the DOE;
- Familiar with Creative Curriculum and NY common core;
- Constantly provide stimulating activities that will support children’s emotional, social, and academic development;
- Interact affectionately and respectfully with children;
- Adhere to all health and safety policies and procedures while supervising the children at all times.