Java Automation Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Java Automation Engineer to join our team.
- Delivers quality process training to technical staff and acts as an internal quality consultant to advise or influence business or technical partners;
- Codes, tests, and documents new or modified Machine Learning systems to create robust and scalable applications for a broad set of clinical use cases;
- Involved in test planning, writing test cases/scripts, test case automation and test execution;
- Performs quality audits across the various IT functions to ensure quality standards, procedures and methodologies are being followed;
- Responsible for developing and executing formal test plans to ensure the delivery of quality software applications;
- Develops strategies for warehouse implementation, data acquisition, and archive recovery;
- Defines and tracks quality assurance metrics such as defects, defect counts, test results and test status.
- Understanding of database tables and how to add extra fields to tables;
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or similar or equivalent work experience;
- Typically has 3 to 5 years of systems development, testing and/or business experience.