Lead Automation Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Lead Automation Engineer to join our team.
- Seeks to make continuous improvements to test coverage, execution and automation;
- Collaborates effectively and on an ongoing basis with all constituents involved in product development and release;
- These professionals communicate testing results and provide recommendations based on issues discovered;
- Creation of a sustainable automation framework for many large scale, highly integrated applications;
- Provide automation/tooling architecture thought process and application design and development guidance that ensures enterprise wide scalability;
- Aligns with existing design/development/usage of automation testing frameworks and technologies;
- Work with the development team and/or vendors to successfully integrate automation testing.
- GMP experience, change and deviation management experience required;
- Ability to lead assigned work group, prioritize assignments, and provide guidance (technical / development);
- Must be able to interact well with direct reports, peers, and site internal customers;
- Previous experience leading technical groups preferred;
- Must be proficient with business s/w – MERP, QUMAS, MS Office;
- Experience working in a regulated GMP environment;
- Ability to working on a team and with individual assignments;
- Capital project experience, including PM (scope/cost/schedule) role;
- Evidence of leadership and initiative taking is strongly desired;
- Experience supporting batch and continuous industrial control systems.