Machine Operator Production Worker Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Machine Operator Production Worker to join our team.
- Complete work orders and requests in a timely fashion;
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures;
- Troubleshoot and repair any mechanical failures;
- Operate, maintain and clean manufacturing machinery and equipment;
- Perform routine preventive maintenance.
- Familiarity with manufacturing machinery and equipment;
- Previous experience in production, manufacturing or other related fields;
- Ability to handle physical workload;
- Must be available to work a minimum of 35 hours per week;
- Must have good manual dexterity;
- Experience in a manufacturing/warehouse environment preferred;
- Completion of high school;
- Read, write, and speak English;
- Ability to lift up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs).