PLC Controls Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a PLC Controls Engineer to join our team.
- Align with organizational development standards and processes;
- Execute simulation, rapid experiments and concept validation testing;
- Develop models for system level control algorithms and functionality that provide superior performance, enhance reliability and diagnostics;
- Auto-generate code and work with software integration teams to build system functionality;
- Collaborate with product management and system integration teams;
- Drive project execution and achieve project milestones.
- Able to use existing standards, procedures, and practices;
- Knowledge in compressors, engines or power electronics is a plus;
- Ability to actively participate in team development and team-oriented processes and motivate others to do the same;
- Accuracy/attention to detail;
- Ability to startup and debug complex systems;
- Understanding of optimization techniques is preferred;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- PLC servo motion control integration experience;
- Experience in automating processes is preferred;
- 5+ years PLC Development experience;
- Ability to read electrical schematics;
- BSEE or BSME;
- 4 to 6-axis robot integration;
- Bosch, Beckhoff, or Siemens PLC control architecture;
- Custom User Interfaces following SEMI standards.