Customer Service Security officer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Customer Service Security officer to join our team.
- Controlling access to client site or facility through the admittance process;
- Preparing logs and reports as required;
- Preserving order and acting to enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises;
- Protecting evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies, or security investigations.
- Willingness to submit to and pass pre-employment screening process, to include drug screen and background investigation;
- Ability to maintain professional composure when dealing with unusual circumstances;
- Working knowledge of or ability to learn security operations and procedures;
- Reliable means of communication and transportation;
- Proficiency in English;
- High School Diploma or GED;
- Ability to write routine correspondence, including logs and reports;
- Minimum 18 years of age.