Commercial Insurance Producer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Commercial Insurance Producer to join our team.
- Make necessary contacts both inside and outside of the organization in order to obtain client requested information and then relay information;
- Ensure that all regulatory requirements are met and complies with all internal policies and procedures;
- Create and present proposals to prospective clients;
- Review client exposures, loss experience, current coverages, and recommend appropriate products and services on an annual basis;
- Engage and develop new clientele for commercial lines throughout the region;
- Prepare submissions correctly for service and marketing team;
- Grow long term business with a focus on maintaining client relationships;
- Prospect for new clients, maintain existing client relationships;
- Ability to market various products.
- Ability to maintain full pipeline;
- True hunter, relationship and retention focused;
- 2 plus years’ experience as an insurance producer;
- MUST have P&C license;
- Passion for growth, entrepreneurial mindset and be goal oriented;