Experienced Apartment Leasing Consultant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Experienced Apartment Leasing Consultant to join our team.
- Greet prospective residents and work with current residents to resolve concerns and submit service requests;
- Tour the community & vacant apartment homes, knowledge of community floor plans;
- Oversee and ensure the accurate completion of application and lease paperwork;
- Adhere to marketing campaigns as-needed;
- Answer the phone, maintain organized and proper filing systems, etc.
- Knowledge of Fair Housing Laws;
- Have dependable transportation to and from work;
- Ability to work weekends;
- Have a strong work ethic with reliability and dependability;
- Maintain a friendly and customer service oriented approach to co-workers and customers;
- Property Management Software Knowledge (Yardi, OneSite, BlueMoon, etc.);
- 6 Months Multifamily Industry experience;
- Fluent in both Spanish and English a plus;
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred but not required;
- 6 Months Multifamily Industry experience A MUST.