Parts Counter Associate Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Parts Counter Associate to join our team.
- Manages inbound communication, such as phone calls and messages, e-mails, and letters;
- Promptly meets and greets service customers in a friendly and courteous manner;
- Maintains a high level of grooming, hygiene, and uniform appearance;
- Performs other office responsibilities as needed;
- Manages office or department supplies within budget;
- Maintains a record of special order parts status;
- Answers incoming telephone calls promptly and courteously and makes every effort to satisfy the caller’s inquiry;
- Follows up and services sold customers;
- Maintains accurate sales documentation;
- Locates accessories or parts and arranges for installation;
- Monitors parts inventory and maintains storage area in good condition;
- Maintains a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Proficient computer and internet skills;
- High school diploma or GED required;
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Unrestricted driver’s license and clean driving record;
- One year of relevant experience;
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact professionally with customers, vendors, and staff;
- Neat, clean, and professional appearance.