Post-Doctoral Associate Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Post-Doctoral Associate to join our team.
- Collecting, analyzing, and interpreting quantitative and qualitative evaluation data;
- Preparing reports for campus and external audiences, including visualizations of quantitative data and summaries of findings;
- Curating resources for a weekly newsletter to students and postdocs on campus;
- Teaching via facilitation of structured exercises and discussion;
- Working with employers as guest professionals on-campus from a variety of scientific career paths;
- Other duties as is necessary or aligns with training goals;
- Coordinating curricula and programs, particularly those related to PhD career pathways.
- Cell Culture;
- Genome engineering;
- PhD in molecular, cellular, developmental, genetics, immunology, or cancer biology;
- Molecular biology;
- Ph.D. in cell biology, biochemical engineering, neuroscience, biochemistry, or related field;
- Basic experience with programming, statistical analysis, or bioinformatics analysis.