The Production Associate coordinates and schedules all aspects of production to meet deadlines. Responsible for ensuring the production quality of all promotionals, commercials, and public service announcements. Being a Production Associate may operate equipment and peripheral systems used in video production including audio console and teleprompter. Assists with set-up of equipment on production shoots and other control room duties. In addition, Production Associate may require an associate’s degree or its equivalent. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager. Being a Production Associate works under moderate supervision. Gains or has attained full proficiency in a specific area of discipline. Working as a Production Associate typically requires 1-3 years of related experience, or may need 0 years of experience with additional specialized training and/or certification.
Production Associate Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Production Associate to join our team.
- Builds product by following all processes in which certified and completing other assigned work, while meeting manufacturing goals and metrics;
- Report to lead or supervisor on work progress and updates including conditions surrounding failures to meet quality standards;
- Follow health and safety standards;
- Complete production processes consistent with established documentation requirements and GMP standards;
- Stacking crates full of bread;
- Organizes asset files, uploads models to Insight, preps files for Background Painters and Color Designer;
- Assisting in the creation and maintenance of design lists as needed;
- Maintain all artwork files to be in standardized formats, including naming conventions;
- Willingness to learn standard processes within manufacturing, changeovers and inspection and maintains applicable records;
- Keep product stocked on the line;
- operating various machinery that manufacture plastic rolls;
- familiarity with hand tools;
- May assist Painter in pre-op by preparing spray-out panels to determine blend needs;
- Invest in your career with ADS. Build and maintain job skills and additional earning potential through company training programs.
- Visually able to determine color, shape, and size of a part;
- Ability to use fingers and hands to manipulate/assemble small tools or objects;
- The ability to work independently and efficiently with limited supervision;
- Deliver excellent customer service and communicate throughout production process;
- Flexibility to work overtime, extended shifts and/or other shifts on occasion Henkel is an equal opportunity employer;
- Facilitate the production training and evaluation process;
- Maintain productivity on all systems and deliver a quality product while meeting all production deadlines;
- Willing and able to work a twelve (12) hour rotating shift that includes weekends and holidays;
- They will be provided with glasses and earplugs No hoodies, light jacket, no gum, no candy, no eating;
- Meet ITAR Requirements;
- Must pass background check;
- Experience necessary in the plastics injection industry;
- Works well with hands;
- Prior experience in Quality control.