Site Leader Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Site Leader to join our team.
- Ensure that the plant is adhering to all government guidelines and regulations;
- Provide leadership to all personnel at the facility;
- Promote and foster a positive and safe work environment;
- Responsible for the site budget and financial performance of the plant to meet business targets and expectations.
- Strong strategic thinking, critical thinking, and analytical ability;
- 5+ years’ leadership experience in manufacturing operations;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Related Field or equivalent work experience;
- Thorough knowledge of plant operations and procedures;
- Position level determined by plant size and operational complexity;
- High degree of integrity and judgment;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Proven highly effective management skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- 10+ years of leadership / management experience;
- BS in Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering;
- 12+ years of experience out of a chemical plant or related process.