Driver Services Associate Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Driver Services Associate to join our team.
- Ability to effectively coach and develop agent performance and quality as needed;
- Respond to verbal, written, and electronic inquiries accurately and within required service level timeframe;
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure client needs are met including;
- Must be able to handle difficult and demanding situations that require in depth research and root cause analysis;
- Act as liaison to other business partners, internal departments and vendors;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize effectively;
- Support special projects in the call center;
- Work toward 100% client satisfaction and retention;
- Other duties as assigned;
- Continue to seek improvements to current processes, partner with other areas of the organization to execute;
- Assistance with floor coverage for helping associates by answering call questions or escalated inquiries, but no direct supervisory responsibility.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously;
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills;
- Change management – taking a concept, recommending a solution, and developing and implementing a plan;
- Proactively identify potential client or product issues;
- Strong organizational and follow-through skills.