Chemical Process Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Chemical Process Engineer to join our team.
- Analyze efficiency and loss age in processes and work closely with manufacturing to optimize;
- Assist in facility planning, construction requirements and contingency planning;
- Coordinate validation activities to meet critical project deadlines and product launch dates. (where applicable);
- Follows Safety, Health, and Environmental policies and procedures;
- Design new manufacturing equipment and manage negotiation, construction, and install of the equipment;
- Execute process validation batches (including, site transfers, launch, alternate equipment, alternate vendor, etc.);
- Lead various project teams such as the New Product and Validation Project Teams. (where applicable);
- Assist with the integration of new companies and/or products resulting from acquisition, merger, or licensing agreements. (where applicable);
- Review validation documents for products manufactured outside of USA for the US market. (where applicable);
- Troubleshoot equipment/process problems;
- Perform other duties as assigned or as business needs require;
- Assist in transitioning R&D processes into manufacturing;
- Prepare, review, approve SOP’s, APR’s Change Controls, CAPA’s, IR’s (assessments), DR’s (assessments), MBMR’s and create Oracle recipes.
- Excellent verbal and written communicator with good customer skills;
- Strong problem solving, analytical, organizational and observational skills;
- Good technical writing skills in the form of reports and documents.