Entry Level Drafter Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Entry Level Drafter to join our team.
- Transferring records from AutoCAD to Microstation and plotting different utility poles and electrical lines for cities and towns;
- Doing AutoCAD conversion work;
- Taking current designs and modifying to show recent construction or retrofit changes to the system;
- Red line drawings as well as mark-ups on previously existing drawings;
- Reviewing own work for completeness, accuracy, and compliance with client standards (or if not applicable, MSB standards);
- Working closely with engineers, designers, drafters, or other technical professionals within MSB;
- Producing drawings from sketches, photos, scanned images, redlined drawings, or other documents using CAD software and client or MSB standards.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD 2016 or newer;
- Six months to one year of related experience and/or training;
- Associate’s degree from two-year college or technical school;
- Experience using internet browsing software and Microsoft Office Suite software.