Hardware Engineering Intern Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Hardware Engineering Intern to join our team.
- Responsible for design and analysis of systems, equipment and packages. Conducts feasibility studies and testing on new and modified designs;
- Takes direction from senior system architects in developing methods, techniques and criteria for achieving objectives;
- Awareness and familiarity with relevant subject matter knowledge including technologies, theories, or techniques;
- Contributes to the development of innovative principles and ideas.
- Understanding of Engineering principles and ability to apply them effectively;
- Ability to consistently implement and participate in Design for Quality activities such as design reviews;
- Ability to use, review, and understand system design tools such as CAD drawings and schematics;
- Ability to effectively communicate with program management and others a description of technical issues and their impacts to an overall program.