Land Development Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Land Development Engineer to join our team.
- Answer client questions and address client concerns;
- Assist with preparation of engineering service proposals (calculation/estimation of time schedules and cost of proposed work);
- Responsible for accuracy of completed tasks through QA/QC processes;
- Monitor construction and supervise field personnel;
- Complete major design tasks;
- Assign/manage tasks and schedules to Staff Engineer and non-exempt project team members;
- Monitor/identify technical, schedule or financial issues and communicate to the Project Manager.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Experienced in public works;
- Experienced with AutoCAD Civil 3D and Microstation;
- Must be team oriented;
- Sense of urgency and desire to compete in the market;
- PE licensed in Arizona required, will consider reciprocity of license;
- Experienced in acquiring projects in Arizona;
- 10+ years of experience required in engineering and project management with at least five in land development;
- A bility to act as an authorized agent of the company to sign engineering documents;
- Experienced in acquiring projects in Colorado preferred;
- 3+ years of design/engineering experience;
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering is required, Master’s degree is preferred;
- PE licensed in Colorado required, will consider reciprocity of license;
- 5+ years of experience required in engineering and project management;
- P.E. license (or ability to obtain within six months of employment).