Lead Bridge Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Lead Bridge Engineer to join our team.
- Manage bridge/structural tasks as part of project development, including plan and report production;
- Mentoring and developing technical capabilities of mid-level and junior staff;
- Working on large, multi-discipline, infrastructure capital projects;
- Team Management;
- Design a broad range of bridge projects;
- Complete project proposals;
- Communicate with clients;
- Mentor/train junior staff;
- Ensure design deliverables meet QA/QC standards.
- A current Colorado P.E. registration or ability to obtain P.E. within 6 months;
- Bachelor of Science degree (Civil or Structural Engineering) from an ABET-accredited institution;
- a minimum of 10 years of experience in bridge engineering industry;
- Experience working in the Colorado, Utah, Arizona & New Mexico market area(s);
- Master’s degree is highly desirable;
- Certified INDOT Bridge Inspection Team Leader;
- Preference given to local candidates;
- B.S. in Civil Engineering;
- Project management experience;
- 9+ years of experience;
- P.E. registration in Indiana;
- Post-Tensioning & Steel design experience.