Structural Project Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Structural Project Engineer to join our team.
- ravel to project site and meetings as needed;
- Performs quality control review of design calculations or drawings;
- Provides technical or operational guidance to graduate and junior engineers;
- Provides input to the development of engineering budget and schedule to meet requirements;
- Proposes approach to solve new problems encountered;
- Participates in interdisciplinary review of project deliverables;
- Prepares technical specification sections;
- Signs off and approves their own work;
- Coordinates with other in-house engineering disciplines as needed;
- Performs work in accordance with agreed upon budget and schedule with little supervision;
- May conduct peer reviews and make technical presentations;
- Provides specialized technical input to studies and design for staff’s specific area of expertise.
- Masters in Structural Engineering;
- Software experience with RAM Structural, TEDDS, SAP2000, MathCAD, SpecsIntact, spColumn, spBeam, spWall, Revit;
- 6 years preferred experience;
- Must have a Secret Security Clearance issued by the U.S. Department of Defense;
- Federal and design/build projects experience;
- In addition to the security clearance, this position may require an additional background screening for base access.