Senior User Experience (UX) Designer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior User Experience (UX) Designer to join our team.
- Work through fast-paced iterations and feedback as requirements progress and prototypes increase in fidelity;
- Work in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities;
- Participates in identifying and defining strategic initiatives as well as supporting those efforts;
- Initiate and conduct user experience research and testing;
- Motivate, inspire, and influence others in the organization to engage with design thinking and best UX practices;
- Create wireframes, mockups, user flows, prototypes, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design concepts.
- Strong prioritization skills and ability to quickly re-prioritize in a dynamic environment, manage multiple projects at the same level of detail;
- Proven UX/UI experience with a strong portfolio;
- Proficiency with design and prototyping applications such as Sketch/InVision and Adobe Creative Cloud;
- Excellent visual design skills with a high sensitivity to user-system interaction;
- Knowledge of ADA standards for UI;
- Recent experience in UX roles ~ 5+ years;
- Experience using user-research methods, analytics, and other insights to guide product direction;
- Excellent verbal and written skills;
- Proven ability to generate end-to-end designs – from concept through production detailing;
- Demonstrated experience developing and communicating UX design guidelines and design specifications;
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in related discipline (UX, HCI, Industrial Design, Cognitive Psychology, Graphic Design, etc.);
- Strong knowledge and understanding of user-centered design product development;
- Demonstrated proficiency with wireframing and prototyping tools, such as Axure, Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, Balsamiq, etc;
- 5+ years of experience designing user interfaces and user experiences for web-based products.