User Interface Designer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a User Interface Designer to join our team.
- Review user interface designs with business users to obtain feedback and sign off;
- Create user interface designs, including page layouts and navigation, for internal web applications using UX design tools, such as Sketch and Zeplin;
- Design : Develop user interfaces for a variety of robotically assisted orthopedic surgery applications, databases and websites.
- Available for travel to Company’s domestic and international branches;
- 4+ years web application development experience;
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Strong web design skills and a thorough understanding of user interface design for responsive websites;
- Self-motivated and self-directed;
- Knowledge of usability and coding practices for usability;
- Ability to work under tight time constraints;
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio;
- Understanding of or commitment to learn accessible design practices;
- Good oral and written communication skills;
- Highly motivated, can independently manage multiple projects according to established timelines, takes initiative;
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps;
- Familiarity with Apple products and tools;
- UX research skills (ability to identify user requirements of the project prior to the user interface design);
- Experience with design and prototyping tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Figma, InVision.