Associate Principal Consultant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Associate Principal Consultant to join our team.
- Managing a portfolio of clients to ensure that all of Avalere’s knowledge and expertise are available to meet client needs;
- Mentoring, supervising, and training staff members within the Commercialization and Regulatory Strategy Practice and across the firm;
- Solving complex client issues in a timely and appropriate manner with minimal management oversight and attention to resources;
- Creating both strategic and tactical recommendations for clients to ensure optimal market access for client products;
- Translating the impact of relevant regulatory and congressional policy developments across the oncology landscape;
- Developing and securing advisory services for a growing oncology market access business within the life science industry.
- Solid communication skills including the ability to concisely explain complicated concepts to executives within and outside of the firm;
- Commitment to working in a team environment with an emphasis on collaboration and maintaining positive relationships with colleagues and clients;
- Proven situational leadership skills and the ability to motivate and generate enthusiasm with individuals across all levels of the organization;
- Ability to analyze and understand health policy trends from the perspective of multiple stakeholders and translate related business implications;
- 1 year of project team leadership experience;
- 2–4 years of consulting experience;
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytic skills with the ability to apply knowledge outside of one’s immediate functional area;
- 4 years of management and supervisory experience with excellent leadership andmentoring skills in developing staff;
- Foundational understanding of coverage, coding, and payment principles across physician- and self-administered therapies;
- Experience analyzing policy proposals, legislation, or federal regulation and conveying findings to clients and the public;
- Familiarity with conceptualizing and translating quantitative analyses used to inform business strategy;
- 2–4 years reimbursement-specific policy experience;
- 1–3 years of reimbursement-specific policy experience;
- 1–3 years of oncology-specific experience;
- 4 years of management/supervisory experience with excellent leadership/mentoring skills in developing staff.