Digital Marketing Analyst I assists in developing and implementing marketing strategies to attract customers to company website, online presence and promote online products or services. Analyzes online statistics and identifies areas to optimize online marketing performance. Being a Digital Marketing Analyst I supports development of e-marketing content and explores sales channels. Requires a bachelor’s degree. Additionally, Digital Marketing Analyst I typically reports to a manager. To be a Digital Marketing Analyst I typically requires 0-2 years of related experience. Works on projects/matters of limited complexity in a support role. Work is closely managed.
Digital Marketing Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst to join our team.
- Partnering with product and editorial teams on editorial newsletter growth and strategy to build brand loyalty and lifetime value;
- Building target audience segments to execute efficient and effective marketing campaigns for revenue generating products and programs;
- Managing weekly/monthly tracking reports and analysis to evaluate campaign effectiveness;
- Developing, executing, and optimizing prospect campaigns across platforms through paid and organic means to build the audience database;
- Extracting and analyzing data to identify opportunities or inefficiencies, and presenting such findings to a senior-level audience;
- Ensure proper instrumentation and tracking across Tag Manager and Analytics platforms;
- Lead and influence other cross functional and Marketing team members;
- Develop and measure the effectiveness of digital advertising by monitoring and presenting data analysis/recommendations to stakeholders;
- Must love data, analytics, have a strong desire to move things and have a measurable impact.
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task and effectively manage time, as well as adapt to shifting priorities;
- Knowledge and understanding of the latest trends and best practices in email SEO, social, and online media;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a proven ability to present analysis and results to a non-technical audience;
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere;
- Ability to work under pressure and within short time constraints;
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills;
- Analytics software experience with Google Analytics, Optimizely preferred;
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation;
- A curious individual who is comfortable with and has a demonstrated ability to thrive in a very fast paced environment;
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems;
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives;
- Strong interest in search and internet marketing;
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related area;
- Experience with Tableau, SQL, Salesforce and Marketo is a plus;
- Hands on experience with Google Tag Manager is a plus.