Entry Level Accountant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Entry Level Accountant to join our team.
- Assist with payroll functions as needed;
- Maintain complete & accurate project folders with all related documents;
- Processing employee expense reports to assure all required documents are included and charges coded correctly;
- Effectively communicate with employees regarding the status of reports, adjustments, and payment;
- Assist with special projects as they arise;
- Prepare Invoice Submissions for various Government & Private clients, with appropriate documentation & Back-up;
- Prepare Invoice Submissions for various Government & Private clients, with appropriate documentation and backup;
- Examine unbilled costs & unpaid invoices on a monthly basis, to maximize billing and collection potential.
- Minimum 1+ years of experience in General Accounting;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or similar field required;
- Professional attitude and high level of integrity;
- Intermediate to advanced computer literacy, including experience in word processing, spreadsheets and accounting software;
- Must be detail-oriented and able to interpret documents;
- Good communication, organizational, time management skills;
- Prior experience working in an office setting;
- Minimum GPA of 3.2;
- Work collaboratively in a team environment;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or comparable work experience;
- New & Used Retail Car Deals Posting Deals, Submitting Service & Warranty Contracts.