Growth Marketing Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Growth Marketing Analyst to join our team.
- Work to develop a deep and complex understanding of our customers (at macro, segment, cohort and product level) and our product lines;
- Support financial forecasting needs for the marketing team;
- Support executive and finance team on providing insights into drivers performance of P&L on a monthly basis;
- Support the organization at large on dashboard and report building to accelerate understanding of performance.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience creating reporting dashboards, building complex models and financial forecasts with Excel;
- Working knowledge of analytics and programming languages such as R, Python, or similar is desired;
- BA/BS or Master’s degree in a quantitative field such as; Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Data Sciences;
- Basic understanding of multi-touch attribution modeling a plus;
- 2+ years of experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Looker & Google Data Studio;
- 2+ years of working experience with SQL, writing and optimizing SQL queries.