Management consultants help organisations solve problems and improve efficiency.
Management Consultant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Management Consultant to join our team.
- Facilitate a variety of meetings with diverse audiences;
- Contribute to and lead internal projects and work groups;
- Identify and define comprehensive solutions for stakeholder’s business problems and manage team execution;
- Build and maintain relationships while proactively growing network;
- Implementation plans;
- Assess and analyze data to support objective conclusions and recommendations;
- Manage project delivery, scope, financials, plan, and tracking mechanisms;
- Lead projects and provide guidance to team members to meet or exceed stakeholder expectations;
- Help conceptualize approaches to organizational change, including: Problem solving;
- Build and share knowledge and skills quickly to deliver on client commitments, develop team members, and contribute to knowledge capital;
- Policy development;
- Strategic planning;
- Participate in recruiting activities and provide input into hiring decisions;
- Give recommendations and updates to senior leadership using appropriate channel, timing, and level of detail;
- Communications plans.
- Self-starter and entrepreneurial spirit;
- Proven ability to analyze client problems and develop successful solutions;
- A combination of technical and business expertise;
- Passion for proactively delivering value and keeping commitments;
- Superior level of client facing and client delivery;
- Ability to build strong personal and professional networks;
- Proven ability to communicate (written and verbal) and build relationships with consulting clients and team members;
- Technical literacy, including an understanding to drive conversations around high level design and integration strategies;
- Planning and resource management;
- Being able to lead customers and internal teams and give guidance on how best to get to success quickly;
- Experience with basic tools including MS Office, Visio, etc;
- Able to drive value based conversations with senior or executive stakeholders;
- Logical mindset and ability to follow processes and application logic;
- Ability to have courageous conversations and deal with conflict at the time it is recognized in a professional manner with favorable results;
- Commercial understanding of project and company margin drivers.