Principal Financial Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Principal Financial Analyst to join our team.
- Spearhead regular evaluation and review of our technology investments on behalf of the CTO;
- Lead forecasting, resource planning, financial reporting and management for the overall technology ecosystem;
- Help guide the client teams’ operating mechanisms and execute against their priorities, proactively influencing the thinking of leaders.
- Terrific team player and abilityto take ownership of tasks/projects;
- Ability to excel in a deadlinedriven, fast-paced environment;
- Ability to work with peers and counterparts ina global / multi location setup;
- 8+ years of relevant experienceincluding extensive budgeting and/or forecasting work;
- Expertise in Office Tools – MSExcel, Power Point Skills;
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with ability to create and deliver effective presentations to all levels;
- Articulate outcomes of analysis and relevant insights;
- Proven track record of self-motivation, proactivity, creative & independent thinking, and as well as a pragmatic drive for result;
- Ability to present complex financial analyses clearly and concisely;
- Strong modeling & analytics, demonstrated business acumen, and great problem solving skills;
- Exposure to ERP Environmentincluding System based reporting – BI Reporting, Hyperion / Essbase will be anadded advantage;
- BA/BS in Accounting/Finance. MBA or CPA strongly preferred;
- The Candidate should demonstratestrong Communication / Presentation Skills;
- 8+ years experience in a strategic & financial capacity; Top 30 MBA is a plus; Engineering degree a plus; or equivalent experience;
- Partner with business leadership to assess the financial implications of ongoing efforts to grow the organization.