Program Finance Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Program Finance Analyst to join our team.
- Work with multiple contract types;
- Provide input to all Earned Value Management (EVM) designated programs;
- Complete forecasting, analysis and financial reporting;
- Support multiple program areas in the business area consisting of cost plus, fixed price and Time & Materials work;
- Provide financial analysis for audits and other financial activities.
- Proficient with Earned Value Management (EVM) and EVM software (MS Project, Cobra) preferred;
- BS/BA (Finance / Accounting / Business);
- 1+ years of relevant EVMS and financial reporting experience;
- Experience utilizing PeopleSoft & Queries, Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Hyperion Planning, CRM. Tableau is a plus;
- Excellent writing, verbal and interpersonal skills;
- Must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a US Secret clearance;
- Experience in Government program cost controls and analysis.