Senior Program Financial Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Program Financial Analyst to join our team.
- Applies principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports;
- Maintains or oversees the control of accounts and records;
- Ensures that costs are allocated according to established procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree and 8 years of prior relevant experience;
- Proficiency in MS Excel or other similar desktop tools that provide capabilities to collect and analyze information;
- Program Finance experience, familiar with multiple contract types;
- Strong analytical, communication, and presentations skills, and the ability to operate independently;
- Experience utilizing Leidos financial systems: Fusion, Deltek Costpoint, SLICS and OBI;
- International Program Finance Experience.