Senior Program Finance Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Program Finance Analyst to join our team.
- Participation in proposals through cost modeling, pricing support, and providing input into cost volumes;
- Development and maintenance of Estimates at Completion (EAC)s in offline and Fusion environment;
- Supports the preparation of written, verbal, and quantitative reports for customer deliverables providing thorough walk through of invoices;
- Program life-cycle activities such as project setup/ maintenance, invoicing support, accruals, financial projections, and month end close;
- Development of program annual operating plans (AOP) and Quarterly Forecasts;
- Managing subcontractor hours and costs and assessing funding needs;
- Implementation of financial policies and procedures in support of projects;
- Reporting and variance analysis to include Revenue, Profit, Cash, Backlog, Risk and Opportunities;
- Responsible for protecting and maintaining the privacy of employee’s compensation data;
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Knowledge of Leidos Financial Systems;
- Experience with Accounting System Merger/Conversions;
- The successful candidate will have strong analytical, communication, and presentations skills, and the ability to operate independently;
- Basic knowledge of multiple contract types: FFP, CPFF, T&M, CPAF;
- Knowledge of Gross Margin/Commercial Accounting;
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Program Finance Field and the ability to complete difficult and complex assignments;
- Requires a BA degree and a minimum of 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with a minimum of 6 years of prior relevant experience;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly strong in MS Excel.