Project Manger Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Project Manger to join our team.
- Manage project scope, goals and deliverables;
- Present reports defining project progress, problems (risks identified) and solutions (risk mitigation) to all stakeholders;
- Develop and manage project schedules and timelines;
- Risk management;
- Conduct project evaluations and assessment of results;
- Monitor and report on progress and risk mitigation for the project to all stakeholders;
- Deliver projects to customers on time, on budget, within scope;
- Provide direction and support to project team and project stakeholders;
- Maintain project change control;
- Plan and manage project tasks and resources;
- Monitor/manage project budget.
- Excellent writing skills;
- Excellent customer interfacing;
- Complex financial management capability;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering, computer science, mathematics or physical sciences discipline;
- Experience in managing computer engineering projects;
- Secret Security Clearance.