Senior Manager, M&A Tax Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Manager, M&A Tax to join our team.
- Manage a portfolio of clients of varying size and scope and act as the first point of contact for internal and external clients;
- Team with other professionals to help identify new marketplace opportunities and grow the KPMG Tax practice;
- Team with M&A Tax leadership on effective execution of x91go-to-market’ strategy to achieve quality growth goals;
- Advise clients on a full spectrum of corporate tax services including planning, research, and other mergers and acquisitions activities;
- Develop, motivate, and train staff and manager-level team members.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university;
- Excellent computational analysis and research and writing skills;
- Experience building and managing client relationships;
- Deep knowledge of subchapter C, bankruptcy and insolvency taxation, and consolidated return regulations;
- Demonstrated leadership ability and the ability to manage multiple engagements and client service teams;
- Knowledge of a broad range of corporate tax matters in various industries;
- Excellent research and writing skills;
- Ability to handle multiple engagements and client service teams.