Education Specialist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Education Specialist to join our team.
- Participates in and supports the site’s Green Team, and takes a lead role in the site’s local conservation efforts;
- Develop high-quality educational materials, and promote these materials through the site’s website and throughout the SEA LIFE US education group;
- Supports the site’s involvement with the programs and campaigns of the SEA LIFE Trust;
- Experience/savvy with social media outreach;
- Planning recruitment events – Some weekends or nights;
- Attending job fairs and other communi;
- Recruitment of participants and employers.
- Teaching, tutoring experience;
- The ability to travel to homes is required, so applicants must have a car and a clean driving record;
- Patience, creativity, and excellent references;
- Flexible Schedule;
- Fun, upbeat personality and strong interpersonal skills;
- Enthusiasm for working with children and young adults.