AWS Developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a AWS Developer to join our team.
- Assist in the rollout and training of resources on utilizing AWS data science support tools and the AWS environment for the development squads;
- Familiar with all aspects of provisioning compute resources within the AWS environment;
- Work within the client’s AWS environment to help implement AI/ML model development and data platform architecture;
- Will help evaluate, recommend, and assist with installing of cloud based tools to wrangle data and host and deploy AI models.
- Extensive knowledge of the software development process including architectural styles and design patterns;
- Experience working in an AGILE environment;
- Strong hands-on experience working with AWS – Lambas, S3, or similar tools;
- Exposure in Containerization – Kubernetes, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, or other similar tools;
- Proficiency in containerization tools;
- Proven Experience in Object Oriented Programming (OOP);
- A Bachelor’s or master’s degree in science, engineering, mathematics/or equivalent experience;
- Shell Scripting – Bash, Python;
- Ability to create CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins, CodeBuild, AWS ECR, and Helm;
- CI/CD using Jenkins;
- Jenkins – Job as Code, Infrastructure as Code;
- Experience with relational database – MySQL preferred;
- At least five (5) years working as DevOps engineer.