Clinical Database Programmer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Clinical Database Programmer to join our team.
- Participate in regular team meetings and provide input when appropriate;
- Provide technical expertise and support to Data Management team;
- Assess CRO data management systems for regulatory compliance;
- Act as primary CRO contact, when necessary, to ensure that Client standards are implemented in all studies;
- Control access to database and perform snapshots, database lock and freeze activities;
- Interact with CROs in the design and development of databases that are compatible with company needs;
- Routinely interface with cross-functional team members;
- Monitor progress of clinical programming activities in CROs;
- Review clinical programming activities and costs in contracts;
- Make data, including interim data, available to company personnel and regulatory agencies when required;
- Develop, program, test and maintain data review listings in Oracle Clinical, Inform, Jreview and/or SAS for data review purposes;
- Internal team leader who decides best course of action;
- Perform post processing of data extracts in accordance with Client standards to be delivered to Biostatistics;
- Develop, program, validate and maintain Medidata Rave EDC clinical trial databases according to company standards;
- Maintain and contribute to company library of standard Medidata Rave EDC CDASH compliant CRFs ; and.
- Meticulous attention to detail;
- Flexibility and ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously;
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required (preferably in a math or information or bio science field);
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required (preferably in a math or information science field);
- Medidata Rave EDC build expertise and C# / Rave EDC Custom Function experience preferred.