Cloud Administrator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Cloud Administrator to join our team.
- Work in a high tempo mission environment where requirements change on a daily basis due to operational and world events;
- Augment the existing Operations team for a large analytic cloud repository;
- Monitor systems and resolve or escalate network and data flow alerts for cloud systems hardware, software or network problems;
- Troubleshoot operational system issues as they arise;
- Apply your experience as a system administrator for large Hadoop and Accumulo based clusters;
- System administration for large Hadoop and Accumulo based clusters;
- Apply your strong background in troubleshooting operational system issues as they arise.
- At least two (2) years of experience managing and monitoring large Hadoop clusters (>200 nodes);
- At least two (2) years of experience writing software scripts using scripting languages such as Perl, Python, or Ruby for software automation;
- 2-4 years of relevant industry experience;
- ACTIVE TS/SCI with POLYGRAPH CLEARANCE;
- Security certification on CCSP or CISSP;
- Demonstrated work experience with the Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS);
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE or similar);
- 5 – 10 years of experience;
- Azure Administrator Associate (AZ103);
- Microsoft Azure Cloud Services;
- 2 Year Technical Degree with 2 years’ experience or a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Information Technology.