Drupal/PHP Developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Drupal/PHP Developer to join our team.
- Develop Object-Oriented (OO) code and/or provide maintenance and enhancements to existing code based upon a solid understanding of OO design;
- Conduct multiple levels of testing including unit, system, integration and performance;
- Anticipate issues and risks at the module level and escalate appropriately;
- Work with business users to gather requirements, write functional and technical specifications;
- Configure Drupal and create custom modules to meet requirements;
- Estimate and plan releases for a CMS implementation;
- Estimate and plan iterative / agile releases;
- Write PHP code based on requirements defined;
- Construct conceptual and technical designs that include the use of Object-Oriented (OO) techniques.
- Demonstrates ability to use common Drupal modules such as CTools, Views, and Panels, extending them through code;
- Demonstrates ability to configure Drupal and create custom Drupal modules using the core API;
- Ability to travel for SSP programs and conference events is required;
- Ability to work with key owners and stakeholders to document requirements;
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.