Sr. ETL Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Sr. ETL Engineer to join our team.
- Timely and accurate reporting of project status as required by Line or Project Manager;
- Ability to work with little day to day supervision from project and/or line manager Quality and Adherence to Standards;
- Achievement of agreed productivity targets in order to ensure developments are delivered within budget, to schedule and to defined quality standards;
- Mentor junior team members in best practices and standards;
- Design, Coding, Testing, Documentation in the areas of Development and Maintenance;
- Ownership of assigned software and non-software deliverables;
- Tech Specs, Code and/or Unit Test Plans produced are all in line with the Traceability Matrix/Functional Specification;
- Production and revision of accurate detailed estimates;
- Peer review and sign-off of others work;
- Production, preparation and execution of unit test plans;
- Production of accurate, unambiguous technical design specifications to the required level of detail in the timescales as defined by the PM;
- Ensure all work is reviewed to ensure adherence to the relevant development standards;
- Production of supporting technical and installation documentation for internal and external publication;
- Production of efficient and fully documented code;
- Completion of all necessary software and non-software components in the timescales as defined by the Project Manager.
- Successful completion of a Bachelor’s Degree or relevant Technical / Business experience;
- Very little or no travel is required.