Technical Support Coordinator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Technical Support Coordinator to join our team.
- Maintain professional attitude and appearance;
- Performs other related duties as assigned;
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical problems for In-house and Remote employees;
- Coordinate with the Technical Support Center during network outages and interruptions;
- Respond to assigned tickets and requests;
- Utilize real-time call center monitoring software to observe technical impact to employee performance;
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality;
- Ensure technical support policies and procedures are documented and adhered to, based on management direction;
- Maintain consistent communication within the department, as well as impacted Operational Groups;
- Prepare reports as necessary for Operational Management staff.
- Must be at least 18 years old;
- Must currently reside in the St. Louis metropolitan area in MO;
- Highschool Diploma or GED required;
- Must not require work authorization sponsorship from our company for an employment-based work permit or other work authorization document;
- Must be able to work an 8 hour per day schedule between the hours of 5am – 11pm, Sunday through Saturday, 5 days a week;
- Minimum of 1 year of related Workforce Management/IT/Technical experience required;
- Minimal travel may be required for meetings and training;
- Intermediate or advanced expertise in Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word, and Outlook).