UX Developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a UX Developer to join our team.
- Ensure solutions are sound while adhere to budget, timelines and quality standards;
- Test, debug and troubleshoot web coding to ensure that code is deployable and functional;
- Effectively collaborates with IT counterparts in order to make joint decisions in the best interest of the product;
- Ensure the that applications comply with our UX and Enterprise brand standards;
- Translates comps and wireframes into semantically correct web templates;
- Utilize best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services;
- Responsible for SIT and UAT;
- Integrating HTML templates and client-side code with server-side applications and content;
- Reduce bugs in our production environment.
- HTML 5;
- 508c compliance / WCAG AA;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Demonstrated ability to develop big ideas, and execute against them in a highly collaborative and iterative environment;
- Ability to cut through ambiguity and desire to organize it.