Warehouse Admin Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Warehouse Admin to join our team.
- Inventory and Data EntrImprove transactional processes;
- Schedule and organize workload;
- Cycle count key parts;
- Update manufacturing report;
- Order pick and pack;
- Material assurance – ensures every part is present, locate missing parts.
- Previous SAP experience helpful;
- One year of planning experience in a warehouse environment;
- Intermediate MS Office skills;
- Meticulous attention to detail;
- Demonstrated problem solving skills;
- Type min of 40 wpm.