Installation Helper Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Installation Helper to join our team.
- Valid Wisconsin driver’s license with excellent driving record is required;
- Good Attendance is essential;
- Overhead cranes are used;
- Forklift experience is helpful;
- Cut metal material to size using various cutting machine;
- Good math skills are required, especially fractions and decimals;
- Mechanical ability and experience with hand and electrical tools needed.
- Possess and maintain current driver’s license, good driving record, and operate company vehicle in safe manner;
- Strong work ethic with an enthusiastic, positive attitude, and the highest level of integrity;
- Must have a strong work ethic with reliability and dependability;
- Ability to deal effectively and tactfully with a wide variety of individuals in person, via telephone and in writing;
- Must be able to lift and move up to 50lbs. periodically during shift when necessary;
- Ability to organize, prioritize and coordinate multiple work activities to meet critical deadlines, as well as working independently;
- Must enjoy working with others and taking direction when needed;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age;
- Maintain regular and timely attendance;
- Must be able to pass a 7 year criminal background check and drug screen;
- Must be able to work a full-time but available for overtime;
- Must maintain a friendly and customer service oriented approach to co-workers and customers.