Math and Science Teacher Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Math and Science Teacher to join our team.
- Collaborates closely with and seeks feedback from campus staff to proactively share teaching resources, techniques, and methods;
- Grades student work and maintains the confidentiality of student information.
- Experience using Google Drive, Gmail, Docs, Sheets, etc;
- Able to provide fingerprints (AZ, WA, only) and pass a federal background screening;
- Maintenance skills for lesson coverage, grades and pacing progress;
- Positive professional communication skills; written, verbal, and non-verbal;
- Demonstrates proficiency of technology resources, tools, and curricula;
- 4 year Bachelor’s degree; preferred master’s degree;
- Able to provide quality and effective instructional strategies;
- Enjoys the challenges of teaching and meeting the individual needs of students;
- Ability to pass pre-employment background check;
- Ability to commit to a set part-time schedule, Monday through Friday;
- Teacher certification preferred, but not required;
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Able to teach 6th – 12th-grade core subject matter.