Banquet Server – Part Time Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Banquet Server – Part Time to join our team.
- Assist in set-up of linen, china, glass, silver, and accent pieces for each function according to the banquet event order;
- Breakdown, clean and set-up of tables, buffets, and food stations;
- Anticipate guest needs, ascertain satisfaction, and respond urgently and appropriately to guest concerns and requests.
- The ability to work a flexible schedule, including shift work, weekends, and holidays;
- Knowledge of drink preparation;
- Food safety certification and/or alcohol service training recommended;
- The drive to approach each guest interaction with the mindset of exceeding guest expectations;
- Being conscientious and driven to consistently serve the guests with the utmost professionalism and courtesy;
- The legal ability to serve alcohol in the State/Province;
- The ability to anticipate customer needs, and change course of action accordingly;
- Being a motivated self-starter;
- Computational skills to process guest payments;
- The ability to help create an energized bar atmosphere through friendly and personalized service;
- The ability to lift trays of beverages or food items weighing up to 30 lbs. on a regular basis;
- Overseeing the look and feel of your area and ensuring that the cleanliness of the bar and its surroundings are at their peak at all times;
- We are flexible in working with your schedule;
- Applicants should have good people skills and a pleasant personality;
- Must have Server experience, high end catering facility or hotel Banquet Server experience preferred.