Steward – Part Time Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Steward – Part Time to join our team.
- Perform all job duties in a safe and responsible manner;
- Removal of garbage and refuse;
- Perform other job related and compatible duties as assigned;
- Attend all departmental and company training programs or meetings as directed;
- Perform all job duties in a safe and responsible manner including keeping areas clean and free of safety hazards, debris and litter;
- Sets up dishwashing machine;
- Sweeping and mopping floors;
- Stack and store clean dishes in proper kitchen areas;
- Prepare and wash tableware;
- Clean and sanitize cooking equipment;
- Provide friendly, fast, and helpful customer service to all guests and team members;
- Retrieve and deliver items from storerooms and refrigeration units as needed;
- Must adhere to regulatory, department and company policies.
- Ability to earn and maintain a current Food Handlers Card;
- Six months experience previous kitchen work experience preferred;
- Must be able to acquire and maintain appropriate gaming license;
- Teamwork – ability to work collaboratively within the outlet for effective day to day operations.