Licensed Practical Nurse (Part Time) Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Licensed Practical Nurse (Part Time) to join our team.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the key functions;
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each key function satisfactorily;
- Makes daily resident rounds to interview physical and emotional status and to implement any required nursing interventions;
- Coordinates admission, discharge and transfer of residents;
- Institutes appropriate nursing intervention which might be required to stabilize a resident’s condition and/or prevent complication.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure;
- 2-4 Years of experience required;
- Current CPR certification and additional certification in nursing specialty desired;
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables;
- Current Licensed L.P.N., preferably with experience in long-term care of geriatric nursing;
- Control medication, syringes and other medical supplies or equipment and inventory as required by established procedures;
- Apply appropriate nursing skills in the care and treatment of inmates/residents;
- Operate pill call, dispense medication and document as required by applicable policies and/or procedures;
- Maintain absolute security and confidentiality of all medical records.