Lifestyle Coordinator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Lifestyle Coordinator to join our team.
- Demonstrates excellent organizational, planning, and time management skills;
- Effectively communicates with supervisor, peers, residents and resident family members and customers;
- Demonstrates professional behavior and performance, as an Americare employee;
- Coordinates or implements a volunteer program;
- Leads recreational activities, intellectual and educational activities, arts/crafts, community outings, etc;
- Maintains resident confidentiality and privacy at all times;
- Leads large groups.
- Demonstrated proficiency in organizing and coordinating large functions and gatherings;
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and communicate effectively to comprehend and create resident communications documents;
- Demonstrated proficiency in word processing programs for use in creating flyers and newsletters as needed;
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to delivery customer service, handle possible irate residents, and build positive resident relationships.