The Radiologist consults with patients to determine the appropriate course of treatment. Examines and diagnoses disorders and diseases of the human body using x-ray and radioactive materials. Being a Radiologist requires a degree in medicine from an accredited school and is licensed to practice. Treats benign and malignant growths with exposure to x-rays and radioisotopes. In addition, Radiologist may require at least 2-4 years of radiology experience. May report to a medical director. Radiologist’s years of experience requirement may be unspecified. Certification and/or licensing in the position’s specialty is the main requirement.
Radiologist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Radiologist to join our team.
- This position requires undivided effort at the specified FTE level;
- Candidates must be ABR board certifying eligible after passing the ABR Core Exam and successful completion of an ACGME-accredited residency.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience and comprehensive benefits package;
- Opportunities within our local market to earn additional income;
- State of the Art medical imaging services which are certified by The American College of Radiology;
- Should have a strong foundation in most modalities;
- Comfortable with most modalities as physician will participate in the diagnostic call rotation;
- Current MQSA certification or Breast Imaging Fellowship;
- Participate in tumor board presentations;
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) desirable;
- Able to support diagnostic radiology across most modalities;
- Ability to obtain a Florida license with assistance of EVPS;
- Proficient in general radiology;
- Current MQSA certification;
- Board certified or board eligible if just completing fellowship;
- CAQ in Interventional Radiology or IR/DR Certificate;
- Participate in adult/pediatric IR call rotation for additional call compensation.