RN Supervisor – PRN Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a RN Supervisor – PRN to join our team.
- Handles discipline or other related personnel issues as necessary;
- Administers emergency medications as per physicians order and supervises the administration of medications;
- Conducts Quality Assurance audits and monitors quality indicators on an on-going basis;
- Accompanies physicians on rounds in absence of Nurse Manager and assists with medical treatment as necessary;
- Explains or demonstrates nursing procedures or methods of care to nursing staff;
- Supervises nursing staff and services to residents;
- Participates in care plans of residents and MDS assessments;
- Maintains knowledge of applicable state and local laws regarding nursing home;
- Performs nursing care as required;
- Monitors environment for safety and infection control issues;
- Review and evaluates nursing staff for performance as assigned;
- Assists in preparations for residents admissions, discharges and/or transfer and prepares required paperwork;
- Assess residents in emergency and change of condition situations;
- Reviews all paperwork for new patient admissions;
- Operates medical equipment, i.e. suction machine, feeding pumps, as required and ensures proper functioning of all machines/equipment.
- Do you have a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing?
- Are you a Licensed Registered Nurse approved by the Pennsylvania State Board of Nurse Examiners?
- Are you CPR certified?